The Inventory Control Associate is an entry level position and is responsible for various administrative and support duties related to managing the in-house inventory. The associate works closely with senior staff, and reports to the Inventory Control Supervisor for general direction to complete daily assignments. This position monitors in-house inventory and scans/ manages inventory documentation.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 0-3 years’ experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Proficient in typing and 10-key required
- Exceptional math, organizational and multi-tasking skills required
- Attention to detail required
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
- Experience with production software preferred
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred
Olympic Steel - 10 months ago
Olympic Steel has bypassed gold, silver, and bronze in favor of carbon, coated, and stainless steel. A steel service center, Olympic Steel...