Responsible for overall direction, coordination and evaluation of Distribution inventory control and stocking levels.
- Demonstrated managerial, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Basic computer knowledge
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel
- 5 years Inventory Management experience
- High School graduate or equivalent
- College degree or equivalent experience,preferred
- General oilfield knowledge or experience
- Ability to lead, access, and evaluate team members performance
- Direct and coordinate the process and procedures regarding Distribution inventory stocking levels.
- Direct and coordinate scheduled cycle count activities.
- Reconcile and approve scheduled cycle count results.
- Direct and coordinate the creation of bin locations and the proper placement of inventory in locations.
- Direct and coordinate expediting delivery of customer orders as required for less-than lead time shipments.
- Assures, as necessary, that all product inbound and outbound documents and transactions are completed correctly.
- Assures that customer complaints regarding performance or accuracy are resolved properly and promptly.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Weatherford - 19 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...