We have an Inventory Supply Clerk job opportunity available in the Highland Heights area of Cleveland, OH. Candidates must have a bachelors degree to be considered for this position. The purpose of the Production Schedule Support/Inventory Control (Shop Floor Controller (SFC)) is to provide materials support to the manufacturing line. The SFC gives work orders to the line for the gantries, subassemblies, consoles and will handle other additional questions. They are responsible for the administration of the Inventory Control within the SFC’s area (Cycle Counting, etc). Furthermore, they are the point of contact for all planning and materials issues (ownership) in their area and for keeping the organization aware of any potential threats that could delay the delivery of a system.
The Supply Clerk job responsibilities include:
- Release and delivery of orders (and accompanying mile-stones) based on the schedule of the MPS plan.
- Is the contact for all logistical issues within its area. Monitor and report progress of production level and identify issues. This requires coordination of daily transactions with the line supervisor and manager.
- Responsible for inventory reliability within their building block.
- Daily consultation / coordination with production supervisors and procurement leads on short-term (1 to 3 days) schedule.
- Additional Request and project work from Materials.
- Use of the Forward Looking Shortage Tool to forecast issues relating to material availability to the Planners and the Production Supervisor.
- Works on continuous improvement of logistics processes (improvement).
- Responsible for Reporting out modality performance on main KPI’s.
Candidates must have a Bachelors Degree
If you are interested in this or other supply clerk job opportunities, please apply online at www.AdeccoUSA.com today!
Adecco - 21 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...