Posting Title Sr. Product Manager - End User Computing (EUC) Solutions About Us VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We enable people and organizations by radically simplifying IT through software virtualization with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). Join our community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as we envision and create what’s next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community. Learn more at vmware.com/careers today! Job Description The primary responsibility of the Sr. Product Manager - End User Computing (EUC) Solutions is to define a lightweight framework across Solutions Marketing to ensure the alignment of major solution initiatives with the EUC business strategy. The framework will provide a repeatable process for solutions prioritization, definition, development and knowledge management, including end-of-life activities. The Sr. Product Manager - EUC Solutions will maintain and communicate a lifecycle dashboard to key stakeholders to report against plan and impact on business strategy. Lastly, this person will be responsible for driving development of various dashboards/tools to support the EUC Solutions strategy.
- Own, document, manage the complete life cycle for EUC solutions. The EUC solutions are built on VMware Horizon View and VMware Horizon Workspace (desktop virtualization, application virtualization, workspace aggregation)
- Maintain and manage dashboards and instrumentation for solution status
- Work across the company, and with key partners, to proactively manage, update, and retire solutions and related services.
- BA/BS or equivalent required
- Minimum 4 years experience in enterprise product / solution management
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Strong research and analysis methodologies/ practices skills
- Ability to extrapolate future trends from current information
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build and manage virtual teams
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Strong communication skills as demonstrated by examples of relevant materials written / delivered by the applicant
- Demonstrated ability in communicating product marketing and technical content to a software sales organization in live presentations and using web and email tools
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work across functional groups
- Travel required. Location Palo Alto, CA, US Is this a remote or multiple location position? No Requisition Number 39056BR Note To Applicant: Please disable your pop-up blocker prior to clicking “Apply”
VMware - 20 months ago
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable businesses to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in...