Under supervision, effectively prepare and paint major sub-assemblies and other parts of aircraft in production made according to specifications and schedule requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Mix paints, primers, etc. according to specifications.
2) Paint major assemblies (including metal, fiberglass and composite material), detail parts, and apparatus related to ground support.
3) Strip paint and prepares surfaces as required.
4) Perform miscellaneous paint operations and applies decals.
5) Maintain a neat and orderly work area, supports the company 5S and Lean Initiative Programs and complies with all safety regulations.
6) Demonstrate Company Manufacturing competencies in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
1) Perform other duties as assigned.
1) Proficiency in current personal computer based software.
2) Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
3) Must be able to work any shift.
Candidate must be able to be respirator qualified (clean shaven and pass pulmonary function test), able to work at heights up to 35' (with fall protection), and able to work in tight areas and in awkward positions.
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must have knowledge of tools, equipment, and materials used in painting trade and methods of mixing paint colors. One (1) year experience in painting/paint preparation or related experience.
CTS International - 24 months ago