Western & Southern Financial Group has an immediate opportunity for a IPS Sales Representative.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Proactively contacts leads for application or quote requests as provided by the Third-Party Aggregator. Determines needs and appropriately delivers insurance products to meet those needs. Works with minimal supervision and is responsible to make an established range of decisions, escalates to manager when necessary and updates manager on a regular basis.
- Proactively contacts leads provided by Third-Party Aggregators to determine needs and appropriately deliver insurance products to meet those needs. Looks to uncover new sales opportunities, recognizing any obstacles/barriers to approaching these opportunities and works with management to resolve.
- Implements effective sales techniques utilizing CRC-established sales processes to minimize cancellation or withdrawals of application or quote. Takes personal responsibility for answering client’s requests, inquiries and problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Keeps current on new sales techniques, new products of Third-Party Aggregator Partners and changes in the insurance and investment industry.
- Promptly reports client’s concerns and comments regarding products and processes to management.
- Proactively makes suggestions for process improvements to better serve clients and Third-Party Aggregator Partners.
- Promotes and enhances a team environment. Cooperates with others, shares information, provides counsel and advice when appropriate and assists others in any way necessary to assure department goals are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Proven success selling products and/or services as an inbound and/or outbound sales representative in a high-volume call center. Must have a record of consistently achieving challenging objectives year in and year out.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating, selecting and acting on various methods and strategies for solving problems and meeting objectives.
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a team developing cooperation and collaborative work efforts toward solutions that have benefited all parties involved.
- Demonstrated strong client relationship skills and experience.
- Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills. Expected to cite examples of organization and time management/methods used to manage or prioritize workload demands.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a calm and professional demeanor when handling stressful situations.
- Proven experience adapting and demonstrating flexibility associated with changes to policies/procedures.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully interpret and communicate needs of clients in a clear, focused and concise manner. Experience must include strong telephone communication and etiquette skills.
Computer skills and knowledge of hardware & software required:
Certifications & licenses (i.e. Series 6 & 63, CPA, etc.):
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Working knowledge of Internet and email.
- Must successfully pass the Life (and Health, as appropriate) licensing exam in associate’s home state within 2 attempts, not to exceed 45 days after final approval from the State Commissioner’s office to take said exam.
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special sales events.
- Shift work (to include evenings or weekends) when necessary.
Western & Southern Financial Group, a Fortune 500 company, is a dynamic family of diversified financial services companies that provides life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, retirement planning and investment products and services to help millions of consumers nationwide to plan and protect their financial futures.
With more than 5,000 associates and more than 50,000 individuals in our selling group, Western & Southern offers consumers and businesses the financial products and services they require to meet their insurance needs and investment goals. Having reached more in excess of $50 billion in assets owned and under management, we are leveraging our industry leading financial strength to fuel our growth through strategic acquisitions, increases in our current product revenue stream and expansion into new distribution channels and businesses.
Western & Southern provides a host of benefits that include medical, dental, life, pension, 401K, free fitness facility, on-site cafeteria, and generously subsidized parking. Western & Southern promotes a stable, fulfilling and challenging environment with an emphasis on excellence and continued career development.
Western & Southern Life - 20 months ago