URC is currently seeking candidates for a upcoming USAID funded global Indefinite Quantity Contract (IQC) focused on holistic and cross-sector youth development in education, employment, health, and governance and democracy. Anticipated task orders and activities include youth programming, training, institutional strengthening, systems design and implementation, policy reform, partnership-building, and research and evaluation. The expected duration is 5 years. The IQC Manager will provide strategic management and operational support for all task orders.
Current key clients include the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Global Fund, the Gates Foundation, the U.S. Department of Education (ED), the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
URC’s mission is to provide innovative, evidence-based solutions to health and social challenges worldwide. Please join us in carrying out our mission ( http://www.urc-chs.com/ ).
· The IQC Manager will serve as the liaison with the USAID Contracting Officer Representative and Contracting Officer for the Youth IQC.
· Responsible for the administration and management of the Youth IQC.
· Responsible for coordination across Youth IQC task orders including: mentoring, training, and guiding Contractor‘s task order staff; general management oversight on all.
· Contractor task orders; and quality control and timeliness of all deliverables.
· Lead the development and implementation of URC’s Youth IQC strategy and document lessons learned, best practices, and knowledge management.
· Master’s Degree or equivalent in international development, public policy, business administration, economics, education, social science, or related field.
· Minimum of six (6) years of recent project management experience with a USG foreign affairs agency, international assistance organization, or non-governmental organization, in two or more technical areas: youth livelihoods, workforce development/entrepreneurship, health, education, holistic youth development, democracy and governance, economic growth, and/or youth leadership.
· Experience in managing USAID-funded IQCs or contracts and knowledge of USAID policies and regulations.
· Minimum of two (2) years of overseas field experience working with youth and development in one or more conflict-affected developing countries.
· A minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience (including but not limited to mentoring, training, and guiding staff).
· A minimum of two (2) years of monitoring and evaluation and research experience related to youth development.
· Experience in capacity building for CSOs, youth-led organizations, and host country institutions.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of stakeholders in a culturally sensitive way;
· Fluency in English required; fluency in other languages highly desired.
You MUST be eligible to work for an indefinite period of time in the United States without visa sponsorship.
University Research Co., LLC (URC):
URC is a global company that works to improve the quality of health care, education and social services in the U.S. and around the world. We provide technical assistance and field research to strengthen health systems and service quality by empowering health workers to find and expand proven and locally appropriate solutions to critical problems. URC, along with its non-profit affiliate Center for Human Services (CHS), is dedicated to expanding access to high-quality maternal, newborn and child health services, preventing and reducing infectious diseases including HIV/AIDS, TB, and malaria; and improving family planning and reproductive health education. We also have expertise in social marketing, capacity building, and outreach to minority and other special populations on education and health-related issues. Our work spans over 30 countries around the globe.
URC is an E-Verify Employer
URC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.
University Research Co., LLC. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard