The c andidate will perform the following:
- Perform visual/dimensional inspection of purchased parts, materials, and assemblies and ensure they are consistent with specifications and procedures.
- Perform First Article inspections to qualify tooling and new parts, as applicable.
- Maintains the accuracy of identification and count of materials.
- Generate Non-conforming Material Reports (NCMR’s) for materials that do not meet specifications.
- Proficient using calibrated hand measuring tools
- Track materials through the inspection process and maintain Receiving Inspection records.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with visual, dimensional and functional inspections on a wide variety of components and materials.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, drawings, labels, and documentation.
- Good reading, writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in Windows, Excel, MS Word.
NeoPhotonics is a leading provider of photonic integrated circuit-based modules, components and subsystems for use in optical communications...