Description of Group: NASDAQ OMX is the world's largest exchange company with trading, technology and public company service capability spanning 6 continents. NASDAQ OMX offers capital raising solutions to companies around the globe and is number one in worldwide listings with over 3,900 companies representing $5.5 trillion in total market value. NASDAQ OMX offers trading across multiple asset classes including equities, derivatives, debt, commodities, structured products and ETFs. Its technology supports the operations of over 60 exchanges in 50 countries.
Through its Corporate Solutions Group, NASDAQ OMX provides the technology that powers global business communications. From investor relations, to corporate communications, to board support, NASDAQ OMX is the first and only exchange dedicated to owning and operating Corporate Solutions SAAS Applications that help public and private companies worldwide minimize risk, maximize efficiency, and increase transparency.
The IR Suite Team is responsible for the Investor Relations workflow desktop and mobile products that serve clients across the entire Corporate Solutions organization within the Global Solutions business unit.
Typical Job Functions: The MD for IR Suite Desktop Content will oversee the market data and third party content that powers the workflows that serve our global Investor Relations user base. They will oversee a small team of Product Managers and will direct the work of a globally diverse team of developers, designers, security, and quality engineers to build the must have solution that allows IR executives and their teams to stay connected with the markets, their staff, their management and their investors.
- Responsible for gathering product requirements from the Framework and Workflow product management teams.
- Work with Sales and service to understand content gaps and competitive short falls
- Collaborate with central strategy and content team to obtain fit for purpose content from third parties based on targeted investor relations workflows
- Work with broader IR Suite Product organization to compile and assess overall competitive environment, as well as specific competitive products, features, functionality, strengths and weaknesses
- Ensure that our products comply with best in class standards with regards to Information Security and IR industry regulation
- Draft detailed business and technical requirements for our globally located engineering and development organization for ingestion of third party content into IR Suite solutions
- Prepare and deliver road maps that ensure delivery of broader platform on time and on budget
- Be the subject matter expert with respect to institutional quality investor content sets and their usage within the Investor Relations community
- Work with QA team to develop test plans ensuring proper display of content in IR Suite solutions
Skills & Experience:
- Understanding and experience in driving Agile Software Development Process
- Experience with Cloud-based infrastructures and implementations a must
- At least seven to ten years of senior project and product management experience, compliance and process management of information security controls, data integration and SaaS platform reconciliation
- Ability to draft Wire-frames and other technical documents to support Software Development
- Ability to work with and coordinate multiple technical stakeholders such as Global IT, Information Security and Global Software Development.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio and Axure
- Experience in API development and integration into web based solutions
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Significant experience in dealing with third parties and establishing and measuring appropriate SLA’s
- Recent experience managing both internal and external development teams
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization a plus
- Ability to make data-driven prodcut decisions that maximize return
- College degree or higher
This is a regular full time position located in either Boston, MA, Rockville, MD or New York, NY . Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.
The NASDAQ OMX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
sologig - 6 months ago