Coordinates and manages the global assignment services authorized for the transferring employees of clients; acts as single point of coordination for the customer; works with client to administer their relocation policy. External Job Description
Coordinates and manages the global assignment services authorized for the transferring employees of clients; acts as single point of coordination for the customer; works with client to administer their relocation policy..
Initiates all relocation authorizations submitted by Cartus clients and reviews customers’ benefits package per client policy.
Assists Manager in training other team members on all aspects of relocation.
- Contacts the customer to review policy for services authorized and performs a needs assessment.
- Counsels the customer and advises the best utilization of services in accordance with client policy.
- Manages the delivery of global services to the customer as authorized by client, which includes managing supplier relationships to ensure excellence in service delivery.
- Initiates services with internal and external suppliers.
- Prepares estimated budgets on each customer if required.
- When appropriate advises and counsels client Human Resources contact on issues/concerns regarding global assignment benefits.
- Follows up with assigned suppliers for updates.
- Assures data integrity by entering appropriate data into system and understands ramifications to other departments if data is missing.
- Maintain caseload integrity by inactivating, surveying, and/or closing files in a timely manner
- Participates in client presentations/meetings as needed.
- Interacts with team members, other departments, clients and suppliers for problem resolution to assure quality service to the assignee.
Currency USD Amount of Travel Work At Home
Realogy - 2 years ago