IS Administrative Coordinator
This position will serve as the liaison between IT, facilities, and various departments at headquarters, triage help desk calls and dispatch Technical Support Specialists, assist in the process of setting up and shipping equipment to Eckerd program staff, and providing administrative support to the Information Services team. Coordinates special functions as assigned.
• Answer help desk calls during normal CSC business hours; logs calls, monitors the Tech Support/Help Desk email boxes and the help desk voice mail throughout the day and generates customer technical support requests in HelpStar. Work with the Supervisor of Support Services to prioritize calls requested as needed. Run daily dispatch reports for technicians and daily/weekly summary reports as.
• Responsible for assisting with correspondence, phone calls and processing of incoming and outgoing mail, appointments, calendar maintenance for VP.
• Tracks organizational software licensing.
• Responsible for department’s data-entry, copying, record keeping, and file management as assigned.
• Assist in the setup of laptops and PC’s, including unpacking equipment and identifying shipments as to which location they are for, performing initial configuration (connect to Ghost server and deploy base image) and packing equipment and shipping to remote facilities.
• Perform other general work as requested by the VP including collecting and distributing mail for the department, faxing, copying, processing of departmental invoicing, and other general administrative duties as needed.
• Orders department office supplies.
• Prepares purchase orders and/or requisitions, complete staff travel reservations and travel reimbursements, office supplies, forms/printing orders, testing materials, etc.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Experience with technology or pursuing a degree in a technology related field is preferred. Two years general office experience required, one year experience in administrative position supporting staff preferred.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives - 10 months ago
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...