1. Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
2. Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store CHOP information.
3. Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
1. BS or BA Degree in IS or related field or demonstrated commensurate work experience.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
3. 3-5 or more years of clinical or financial data integration development experience.
4. Working knowledge of the healthcare data transactions.
5. Experience working on complex team-oriented projects.
6. Minimum of 1-years maintenance support.
7. Good oral and written communication skills.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
1. Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of and expertise in the systems life cycle, system specific programming language, and project tracking software.
2. Exhibits In-depth knowledge of system specific programming language and proficiency of at least one programming language.
3. Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management and related tools.
4. Demonstrates competent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
5. Exhibits knowledge of and contributes to developing best practices, policies and procedures
6. Demonstrates the ability to create detailed work-related documentation and project and change management plans.
7. Exhibits the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
8. Exhibits the ability to work with minimal supervision in support of team initiatives.
9. Demonstrates the ability to serve as a resource for other team members and to instruct other staff on various technical matters.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 21 months ago