Illumina is seeking an IS Sr. Manager with strong technical knowledge to lead the Commercial Applications group. This role will be held accountable for overseeing the design/architecture, implementation, enhancement and day to day support of assigned commercial information systems. These technologies may include CRM, Marketing and Lead Management, Case Management, Configuration, Pricing and Quoting solutions. The ideal candidate will have five or more years of experience in a technical lead role with a proven ability to drive operational improvements and efficiencies through the implementation, use, enhancement, and alignment of technology within commercial business processes.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Provide hands on technical leadership across the portfolio of Commercial applications.
• Proficient in incident management and service level metric management.
• Drive operational improvements across IS process areas with a strong customer focus.
• Manage application vendor relationships in order to maximize value for the organization.
• Lead a team responsible for:
o Collaboration with business analysts and business stakeholders to review and analyze requirements and assist with functional specifications
o Partnering with development and integration resources in the design, testing and deployment of technology based solutions
o Application configuration domain expertise and best practice
o Root cause analysis of sustaining issues as well as collaborating with the business analysts to deliver new report requests and configuration changes
• Strong technical or techno functional leadership experience including hands on application administration and configuration of SaaS solutions with a focus on SalesForce CRM.
• Working knowledge of Sales, Marketing and Customer Support processes in a global organization
• Proficient in translating requirements into technical specifications
• Ability to analyze data problems and propose solutions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong collaboration skills with a global workforce
Preferred Educational Background:
Bachelor’s degree preferred but related technical certification and experience considered.
Preferred Experiential Background:
• Experience in administering applications governed under regulatory compliance such as HIPAA, ISO, FDA or SOX
• Working knowledge of event, change and release management best practices
• Experience in a fast-paced, corporate, global environment
• Experience in Biotech or other high tech industry
• Strong communications/interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
• Ability to interface well with cross-functional teammates
• Experience with other SaaS applications
Illumina is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- 24 months ago - save job
Illumina elucidates the human genome. The firm makes tools used by life sciences and drug researchers to isolate and analyze...