The IS Manager SAP OTC provide key ownership for specific OTC Mega processes and support OTC Lead in definition and deployment of the SAP based solution (Global Template) for the Order to Cash (OTC) processes. It oversees the global template OTC mega processes and defines any material gaps that may exist with the present and ongoing business and facilitates the determination of whether changes are to be made to the Global template or localization is required. The IS Manager SAP OTC will use their skills in SAP process design and configuration SAP design development integration testing and deployment and/or SAP technical architecture to focus on architecting a solution using SAP to achieve a defined business outcome. The IS Manager SAP OTC is accountable for the complete life cycle definition through design build testing training end user and technical documentation and delivery to production. In addition the IS Manager SAP OTC is accountable for any and all maintenance and system technical and functional upgrades (e.g. OSS Notes Service Packs and Version upgrades) that are required and agreed by the Global IS team. The IS Manager SAP OTC plays a significant role in designing an SAP production solution which is global. The IS Manager SAP OTC will support OTC Track Lead in building a 3 -5 year IS road map (strategic plan) to support the SAP OTC process areas. Key success criteria in this position are:
1) an in-depth understanding of global Order to Cash Management processes preferably in the distribution or reseller industry;
2) experience in understanding and analysis of sales customer service order management credit management (e.g. returns and allowances) demand inventory and production planning and distribution business requirements and their translation to a new design;
3) has a strong SAP functional knowledge of the order management specialties that include credit allowances pre-sales support inquiry processing quotation processing sales order processing delivery processing billing and sales information system
4) strong expertise on the people process and procedural change impact that come as a result of SAP Sales and Distribution and supporting module implementations;
5) thought leadership on Industry Best Practices;
6) Excellent understanding of related cross functional - business processes in the area of Finance SCE P2P and WM.
Education: A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) in computer Science Engineering or related science and math discipline with an IS emphasis. PMP certification is an added plus.
Experience: A minimum of 6+ years of experience in: Global SAP Implementation Complex international business environment. Managing a team of at least 10+ team members preferably in the area of OTC. Minimum of three complete end to end SAP Implementation experiences. Related management experience: Knowledge of related Ingram Micro's business practices and direction is essential Anticipates company and customer needs in response to a changing global business model Partner effectively with customers and business to manifest vision. Establish and maintain relationships with vendors internal and external customers and other cross functional program tracks Direct engagement with business resources to gauge current and future strategic needs analyze impact. Related personal skills: Demonstrated high competency in the execution of multiple large projects Detailed understanding of SAP implementation methodology and its' practical application to country roll outs Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in Relationship management. Demonstrated competency in managing third party providers especially with SAP certified solutions and bolt-ons. Managing resources to meet goals across multiple projects. Leading multidiscipline high-performance work teams/groups.
Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company. As a vital...