Qualified Candidates -
- Must have experience as a Project Manager supporting a variety of Infrastructure or IS Security related projects and IS Security technology implementation projects.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 10 years IT experience, 6 years IT Project management experience,
Additional Qualifications - Candidates should have experience working within large Global enterprises, with distributed, matrixed organizations
NorthShore Resources, Inc. is in need of a Project Manager to manage 2-3 medium sized projects in IT Security space. The project manager needs to be comfortable working with highly technical project areas and teams. Proven project management of infrastructure related subject areas is a must; preference will be given to direct experience with IT security projects.
The Project Manager has overall accountability and responsibility to plan and manage the resources and process used to develop and implement strategic and tactical IT Security projects following the client's project methodology. The Project Manager is involved in the management of all task activities and staff assigned to the project. The position requires outstanding initiation, communication, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to create an effective team environment.
- Plan and manage execution of IT projects
- Initial project investigations
- Requirements definition
- Scope definition and management
- Schedule and tasks
- Issues management
- Quality and budget
- Risk analysis and management
- Change management
- Overall project control and coordination
- Monitor and report of project status
- Manage project teams
- Define and manage team member roles and expectations
- Build team relationship
- Coach and train team members
- Provide day-to-day work direction for project teams
- Manage relationships
- Identify and engage stakeholders
- Develop and maintain outstanding customer service relationships
- Conduct formal presentations to management
- Execute and improve IT processes
- Collaborate with other project managers to assure a consistent implementation of the client's applications, infrastructure and project management disciplines and methodologies
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field;
- Minimum of ten years IT experience using a standard IT methodology, with a minimum of six years in a project management, leadership role, performi project planning and implementation
- Proven experience managing projects and leading cross-functional teams
- Proven experience managing and being accountable for multiple medium and small projects at a given time
- Proven experience with application go-live and deployment roll outs
- Proven experience with infrastructure and IT security projects
- Self-motivated with excellent planning, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues
- Ability to effectively work in a fast paced changing environment
- Ability to work in a highly matrix and geographically diverse business model
- Experience with MS Project, Excel, Word and Visio
For immediate consideration, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Resources Only!
Founded in April 2000, NorthShore Resources is a leading provider of Information Technology consulting services. Centrally located in...