(NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The IS System Architect’s role within Masimo IS will be primarily responsible for designing, developing, analyzing, and providing technical assessments on overall architecture of Masimo’s mission critical systems. This will require a high level of collaborative effort with Masimo’s internal IS/IT technical team, ongoing discussions and management with external vendors, and interaction with project & business teams (engineers, analysts, project managers, etc.)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interfaces with system user s and key stakeholders to define, construct, and document Architecture deliverables such as blueprints, gap analysis, prototype model, etc.
- Collaborates and coordinates technical discussions with internal technical teams (IS/IT) and external vendor management.
- Designs, develops, and analyzes overall architecture of internal systems , including hardware and software.
- Validates system level requirements are consistent , complete and accurate based on the user requirements.
- Develops, revises, and reviews system level designs, specifications, prototypes, and/or initial user guides to assure that application solutions will exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and reliability.
- Collaborates effectively with IS developers on design and system/user interface components, IS database administrators on system administration, and IT infrastructure team.
- Validates unit & integration systems, in collaboration with IS developers, to ensure code is built as designed.
- Manages and conducts source code reviews and provides value-added suggestions/solutions.
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of seven years of relevant experience, ideally having implemented and acted as technical lead for at least two large, multi-plant complex integration projects (internal or vendor-based systems)
- Experience in maintenance and support of Microsoft and other operating systems, database technologies and related hardware systems architecture
- Hands-on experience with software components & technologies - XML, Web Services, Microsoft .NET, SQL Server Client, MS Visual Studio, etc.
- Experience with integration of enterprise-wide systems (e.g. Tier One or Two ERP, PDM, etc) with shop floor devices (e.g. PLCs, SCADA, Lab systems)
- Strong technical design and analytical skills
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements that impact computer system validations
- Ability to work flexible hours and under pressure
- Organized and ability to articulate and communicate effectively
- Travel may be required
- High degree of Camstar MES implementation/support experience & proficiency, preferred
- Camstar Manufacturing training preferred (Exploring Camstar, Object Design, Web Forms Builder, Portal Studio, etc.)
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Computer Engineering, or equivalent
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Some local travel is necessary, so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V, and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
Masimo - 7 months ago
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...