Provide a combination of project management skills, infrastructure technical consulting knowledge & expertise and ability to effectively apply all of these skills in project related assignments. Assignments will vary in degree of participation, some requiring this position to collaborate and assist Project Managers, others requiring the this position to take the lead and drive an entire project from the technical perspective, fully engaging project management and consulting skills. Act as a technical consultant, with broad knowledge on contemporary infrastructure technologies and potential application to business needs. This position is a hybrid professional position providing bridged skill sets between IT Infrastructure, IT Project Management, Technical Consultant, and Business application needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Math, or related field; OR equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrate technical competence
- Minimum of five (5) years experience as a project manager
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in IT Infrastructure and/or Enterprise Architecture
- Experience negotiating with vendors, consultants and other purchased services
- Experience implementing/supporting medium to large scale system implementations and managing project budgets
- 5-7 years of experience with Microsoft platform products including the Windows 2003/2008/2012 Operating System
- 5-7 years of experience with Cisco platform products including both data network and telephony systems
- Experience with the evaluation, design, and upgrading of several technologies used to create, manage, update, monitor, and report on Infrastructure configurations
- Significant work experience involving technical consulting, systems development, systems deployment and a proven record of delivering business value
- MSCE or equivalent certifications in Microsoft and/or related technology
- CCNA, CCNP, CCDP or equivalent certifications in Cisco and/or related technology
- CISSP, GIAC or equivalent certifications in Security related technology
Seattle Children's Hospital - 22 months ago
Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center was a big name for little kids, so they changed it to what everyone already used:...