Kraft Foods Group is one of the most admired and largest food and beverage businesses in North America. We’re also one of the largest worldwide among publicly traded consumer packaged food and beverage companies, based on our 2012 combined net revenues of $18.7 billion.
We manufacture and market food and beverage products, including convenient meals, Refreshment beverages and coffee, cheese and other grocery products, primarily in the United States and Canada, under a host of iconic brands. Our product categories span breakfast, lunch and dinner meal occasions, both at home and in foodservice locations.
Our diverse brand portfolio consists of many of the most popular food brands in North America, Including three brands with annual net revenues exceeding $1 billion each –
cheeses, dinners and dressings;
coffees – plus over 20 brands with annual net revenues of between $100 million and $1 billion each.
In the United States, based on dollar share in 2012, we hold the number one branded share position in a majority of our 50 product categories, as well as in 18 of our top 20 product categories. We hold the number two branded share position in the other two product categories.
The Information Systems Information Analyst for SAP is primarily responsible for the design, build, test and implementation of systems that enable the Kraft Foods Integrated Supply Chain Organization to achieve its goals and objectives. The Candidate will be part of a project team that transforms Kraft’s integrated supply chain solutions into a more standard process and technical design and landscape. The Information Analyst needs to have strong SAP BI/BW experience coupled with solid understanding of Supply Chain experience in ECC or SCM. Candidate should understand standard applications of SAP design and the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions. The candidate must have 5-10 years of Information Management / Technology experience with minimum of 3-5 years delivering analytics and reporting solutions. Experience with SAP HANA a plus.
Candidates will have the opportunity to experience working in a fast moving, rapid delivery project culture as we transform Kraft’s Integrated supply chain process areas.
Able to communicate with team members and clients in a clear, consistent, and professional manner and conduct presentations to all audiences on a variety of subjects – presents technical designs, best practices and leverages end-to-end knowledge.
- Responsible for Technical and Functional Design Documentation within an SAP BI/BW framework (including test plans, and WRICEF type designs)
- Interaction with users from various functional areas (order management, supply chain, finance, etc.)
- Translating end-user requirements into detailed specifications including Identifying gaps and working with the business to drive gap resolution
- Systems analysis and design
- Interaction with technical resources to communicate functional requirements and define technical specifications.
- Coordinate and assist in development and execution of system conversions.
- Develop procedures, processes and guidelines that are efficient and focused on the quality of the process or end-state deliverable
- Testing and evaluation of new BW/BI functionality
- Partner with development team to perform program modifications, performance tuning, problem solving, debugging, and unit testing
- Provide guidance on best practices process and the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into a solution
- Drive the implementation of BW/BI best practices and standards.
- Ability to understand the breadth and depth of the deliverable and how the solution fits into the larger picture across technology platforms and business processes
This person interacts frequently with the Integrated Supply Chain IS & business teams. Leadership in a matrix environment and a strong program delivery mind-set will be required to be successful.
Within Information Systems this leader will have strong interactions with Enterprise BI, master data, the PMO, security and other service and solution delivery teams. External to Kraft Foods, it is expected that this leader stay knowledgeable in the latest SAP centric analytics applications and standard processes.
3-10 years general work experience – full lifecycle project experience as a technical lead
1-10 years functional work – experience in supply chain business processes within the consumer products industry
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, and/or business
- Experience working with end-users to translate business requirements into systems specifications
- Should be familiar with material handling systems and how to integrate them to SAP WM solutions
- Excellent communication, problem resolution, teamwork and customer service skills
3-5 years technical expertise
1-2 years packaged ERP experience SAP/other
- Experience in SAP BW 7 .x development including strong knowledge of BW Administrator Workbench
- Experience with data extractions from SAP and non-SAP applications and data imports to BW/BI
- Experience with BI/BOBJ
- Experience with SAP HANA a plus
- SAP ECC 6 knowledge
- SAP SCM knowledge
- ASAP and Agile methodologies
Kraft Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Kraft recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
- Strong drive for results –Program Symphony will transform how Kraft Integrated Supply Chain operates as a performance driven organization to delivers effective and efficient solutions throughout the supply chain from vendors through customers.
- Tell it like it is - As a technology lead in the Integrated Supply Chain function the successful candidate will articulate industry best practices and provide solutions that support our infrastructure capabilities, core capabilities, and strategic capabilities of Integrated Supply Chain analytics with clear connection to the overall Kraft enterprise analytics solutions. Depending on the business need, the candidate will provide solutions that are strategic ‘to win’ and, at other times, provide solutions that are ‘good enough’ to win.
Kraft - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) is one of North America’s largest consumer packaged food and beverage companies, with annual...