ISO ASSISTANT OPENING
AT FLAGSTAFF MEDICAL CENTER
This is a relief position.
Responsible for supporting FMC’s ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) . Collaborates with the document control team in the maintenance and management of the document control system. Participates in internal audits to evaluate the effectiveness of the QMS. Utilizes knowledge of ISO and NIAHO Standards, lean methodologies and IT tools for continuous improvement projects. Collects and analyzes data to ensure effectiveness of pertinent clinical and non-clinical processes to promote regulatory compliance, quality and safety.
· A Bachelor’s Degree is required
· ISO 9001 related experience
· Previous ISO Internal Audit experience
· Knowledgeable regarding standards and regulations included but not limited to: NIAHO, ISO 9001, CMS, ADHS (required within one year)
· Performance Improvement experience, including TPS (LEAN) and/or Six Sigma methodologies – preferred (required within 6 months)
· Two years healthcare related experience
· Two years clinical experience in healthcare setting
· Software application experience (i.e. Intranet, SharePoint, Cerner, MIDAS, SPC XL)
· Lean Six Sigma Green Belt minimum certification (or equivalent within one year) - required.
· Lean Six Sigma Black Belt - preferred.
Northern Arizona Healthcare - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard