WOOD Consulting Services, Inc. is a dynamic and growing small business offering challenging opportunities to well qualified candidates. Since 1997, WOOD has brought innovative solutions to federal and state government clients in support of mission-critical requirements as a prime contractor and as a subcontractor. Today, we are a leading provider of transformation services with special emphasis on interoperability challenges faced by clients such as the Department of Defense, the Federal Aviation Administration, the Department of the Treasury, the State of Maryland, and Howard County Government.
WOOD has a benefit package that ranks within the top 5% of local businesses. We invite you to visit our website at www.woodcons.com to learn more and to submit your resume. We look forward to speaking with you.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Provide architecture, dataflow diagram
- Review the ISSO's documentation
- Work with the customer to complete necessary testing
- Requires Top Secret/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph
- Minimum of nine (9) years, experience interpreting system and network architecture to determine current IA status
- Minimum of six (6) years, experience determining classes of threats and determining impact
- Minimum of six (6) years, building solutions and recommending IA initiatives, technologies, and policies to implement and outline a plan of action in relation to upgrades IAW Government policy
- Minimum of four (4) years, experience assessing the scope of IA recommendations by evaluating the proposed architecture in relation to associated community network architectures
- Minimum of four (4) years, experience documenting Enclave security policy covering administrative, technical, procedural, and personnel IA enhancement plan to support Certification and Accreditation documentation requirements
- Minimum of four (4) years, experience preparing architecture documentation for Risk Assessment in support of Accreditation and Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited four-year college or university is desired
- CISSP+ISSEP certification (or ability to obtain certification within 6 months after hired)
- The candidate should be DoD 8570 compliant