This position is only available for LCCC students enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the Spring 2013 semester.
Facilitation and supervision of electrical, mechanical and fluid powered activities. Preparation of equipment and tools. Interpretation of skill sheet instructions and safety requirements. Other tasks may be assigned based on contemporary institutional need.
Start Date: Early Spring 2013.
- Provide clerical support for staff
- Basic custodial duties
- Equipment and tool inventory
- Hazard Communicaiton Plan monitoring
- Must have knowledge of electrical wiring, electrical test equipment usage, fluid power connections, and mechanical installations
- Current LCCC student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for Spring 2013 semester
- Previous experience with IST skills course (must have successfully completed all course areas where potential supervision/assistance will occur)
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.
Laramie County Community College - 17 months ago