The work to be accomplished under this contract consists of the following subtasks which shall be performed by Contractor personnel:
- Provide technology solution including infrastructure and applications for evolving needs.
- Design and build interfaces for applications and databases.
- Design specification for infrastructure projects including wireless, networks, database and application development.
- Design, build and manage infrastructure with wireless and microwave technologies.
- Design, build and manage cluster and virtual machine environments.
- Design, build and manage video network environments.
- Design, build and manage zero-clients systems.
- Evaluate and recommend new databases technologies.
- Manage and integrate various database platforms.
- Manage and maintain Windows, Linux and AIX environments.
- Manage and maintain Lenel access control systems including IFPs and other components.
- Develop and implement flexible database management policies, procedures and standards.
- Manage and handle system failure and provide alternate solutions.
- Prepare statistical and narrative reports of database management activities and special projects.
- Train database system users on the use of database management systems.
- Coordinate the installation and implementation of database management system software and related software tools with vendors, other data processing staff and systems users.
- Develop database recovery plans.
- Maintain security and integrity of data access policies and standards by establishing recovery plans to minimize data losses and system downtime and by performing back up routines for the database management system software and the stored data.
- Monitor database performance and make modifications and adjustments to database architecture, storage methods and management system software to fine tune the database for optimum response time.
- Monitor database capacity and allocate space according to overall needs of systems users, available data storage and database management system requirements.
- Prepare statistical reports of database management activities and special purpose report.
- Coordinate the database management system interfaces with other data processing units.
- Troubleshoot problems related to database file space, database software, data flow, and data storage or data access.
- Manage, migrate and debug application software.
- Manage and recommend network designs and changes.
- Manage and design network and firewall security rules and policies.
- Design and build web architectures.
- Develop and implement web enabled services for port operations.
- Administrate and manage trouble shoot web services.
- Manage web database security.
- Perform other related duties.
- Manage security video systems.
- Manage access control security systems.
- Manage TWIC readers for security systems.
- Manage Videx Cyber lock system.
Crossroads Employment Services, LLC - 16 months ago