Culinary Services Group, a premier food service management company, seeks an IT Administrator to work out of our corporate offices in Westminster, MD. This position will remotely support our regional team members on a variety of systems using RDP via thin clients, tablets, and laptops. Ideally candidates will have over 5 years of IT experiences and have a good understanding of cloud computing.
Ideal candidates should also posses:
- Excellent phone troubleshooting skills and etiquette
- Terminal Services setup and maintenance experiences
- Desktop support experiences - Windows 7, XP Pro
- Operating system issues (includes troubleshooting and installation).
- Application use and troubleshooting
- Spyware and virus identification and removal.
- Server administration
- Knowledge of infrastructure hardware (switches, cables).
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, including: Microsoft Office
- Infrastructure knowledge of testing and creating CAT5 wiring.
- Maintenance of Windows Server 2008R2,2008,2003
- Experience with major virtualization platforms ( Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP LAN, WAN, Switches, and wireless technology
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Exchange * Advanced knowledge of network security
- Advanced knowledge of backup software
Although not requirements, other desirable attributes include:
- Alpha Five or Microsoft access experience
- Advanced Certifications (MCITP, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, CCNA)
Competitive Salary & Benefits Including:
Life and AD&D Insurance
Short & Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account
Paid Benefit Time (Accrue up to three weeks year one)
Email: Resume and Cover Page with salary requirement.
Reference “IT Administrator” in subject line.
Culinary Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 7 months ago
Culinary Services Group utilizes fresh foods in the construct of our menus for patients, staff and visitors alike. We do not use convenience...