SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) techno-functional IT Analyst. This position reports to an IT Supervisor and is part of the team that provides SAP application production support to Caterpillar Service Parts Distribution centers. This position is located in Morton, IL, and supports warehouses worldwide.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing system support for end users including Incident, Problem, and Change management.
- Requirements analysis, SAP configuration/setup, ABAP development, testing, and implementing solutions.
- Possibility to participate on project implementations from time to time.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members representing operations, materials, commercial, finance, and customs processes.
- Extensive communication with internal customers and warehouse associates.
- Participate in offshift and on-call support on a rotational basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field, OR Bachelor's degree in a technical field with 2-4 years IT experience.
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn, overcome challenges and promote change.
- Excellent analytics, initiative, teamwork, communication and organization.
- Flexibility to work some alternate hours as needed.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio).
Relocation is not available for this position.
- Functional experience with SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) or Warehouse Management (WM) modules.
- Knowledge of ABAP programming language.
- Object Oriented programming experience.
- Knowledge of supply chain concepts.
- Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
At Caterpillar, we share a single set of values that unite our company - integrity, excellence, teamwork and commitment.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dec 17, 2012, 12:59:59 AM
United States-Illinois-Morton-MORTON13-Morton IL B4 - IS
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible — for our customers, for growing communities and for...