- Responsible for project oversight, application management, cost analysis, and overall system functionality. In addtion, the resource will be required to support the system, or network (LAN, WAN, etc.) as well as monitor applications for availability and performance, as needed. Candidate will be a self starter with exceptional interpersonal skills, written and verbal skills, as well as an eye for detail. Candidate must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Technical diagnostics, trouble shooting, setup, & configuration
- Respond & troubleshootend users technical concerns
- Diagnose and repair peripheral equipment as necessary
- Track and Escalate open technical issues in the agency
- Technical assistance in the improving program designs and operations
- Application Functionally and Access
- Provide determination between network, hardware, and software issues
- Desktop Imaging, Deployment, Packaging, Break/Fix Services
- Analysis & documentation of preventative maintenence and technical processes
- Techical Writing Experience
- IT Analyst, Process Improvement
- DAR Analysis/Product Comparison
- Knowledge of radio frequency engineering
InnoVision Concepts provides management and technology solutions to meet
the challenges and realities of today's marketplace. Through both...