IT Application Support Analyst (Real Estate, Legal, Fran)
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for eliciting, documenting, and maintaining support goals for the IT department between Real Estate, Legal and Franchise Operations. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Responsibilities Your broad responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Facilitates working sessions, articulates requirements, makes recommendations for process and business flows, develops consensus on requirements, documents requirements via the approved process and templates, and manages requirements throughout the agile life cycle.
Report building within the proprietary applications
Security and creation of new users for particular departmental applications
IT Liaison with business users and vendor support teams.
Performs user support with a sense of urgency and exceptional customer service skills, with strong concentration on supporting platforms. (Internal training will be provided.)
• Excellent and concise analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to negotiate, persuade and compromise.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to adapt proactively to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment is essential.
• Eager to learn.
• Ability to facilitate process improvement sessions to close gaps between existing and proposed business processes.
• Ability to collect critical performance metrics.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• In-depth knowledge of Office Suite.
• SQL knowledge helpful, not required.
• Experience wiht Lucernex, T360, or FRM/Microsoft Dynamics CRM, a plus.
Minimum Education Bachelor's degree, preferred.
2+ years in a corporate customer support environment.
This position is located in Kennesaw, Georgia.
Aaron's is the leader in lease ownership and specialty retailing of all furniture, consumer electronics, appliances, computers and much...