Alpine Electronics of America is the industry-leading provider of mobile media solutions for automotive OEM and Aftermarket customers. Alpine was founded in 1978, and is a consolidated subsidiary of Alps Electric, one of the world's premier manufacturers of electronic components for vehicles, computers, and communications equipment. Alpine utilizes leading edge, digital technology in pursuit of excellence in sound reproduction and exceeds concept expectations for a new kind of driving experience for the next century.
We are currently seeking a Temporary Part-Time IT Assistant Intern in our HQ office located in Torrance, California. This is a temporary internship which is expected to last until September 30, 2013. This position is primarily responsible for, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Assists C.I.O. and I.T. Managers in budget preparation.
- Create and maintain purchase orders for I.T. related purchases.
- Create and maintain I.T. billings
- Documents and contract filings.
- Administer mobile devices and equipment purchases.
- Assist in software testing and documentation.
- Arrange I.T. meetings and write meeting minutes
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills and be able to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills are required.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Information Technology discipline.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers, co-workers and management.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. - 16 months ago