Director of Information Technology
The IT Assistant will assist the Director of Information Technology with IT needs and network upkeep. The IT Assistant will be responsible for IT Help Desk services as directed.
- Maintain and configure computer and telephone equipment.
- Build and maintain network infrastructure as directed.
- Perform "Help Desk" services as needed.
- Update KIT website as directed by IT Specialist.
- Update and manage records as requested by Director.
- Adhere to Kenaitze Indian Tribe Policies Procedures.
- Attend staff meetings and training as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Medium work Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Stand or Sit (Stationary position)
Walk (Move, Traverse)
Use hands/fingers to handle or feel (Operate, Activate, Use, Prepare, Inspect, Place, Detect, Position)
Climb (stairs/ladders) or balance (Ascend/Descend, Work atop, Traverse)
Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl (Position self (to), Move)
Talk/hear (Communicate, Detect, Converse with, Discern, Convey, Express oneself, Exchange information)
See (Detect, Determine, Perceive, Identify, Recognize, Judge, Observe, Inspect, Estimate, Assess)
Pushing or Pulling
Hazards and Atmospheric Conditions
Exposure to Dust
Category III Normal routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluid or tissue and as part of their employment, incumbents are not called upon to perform or assist in emergency care or first aid
Equipment and Tools
List Equipment used for job: Computer, Scanner, Fax, Copier, Server, and other office equipment.
List Tools: Hand tools for working on computers and servers
Drives KIT or Personal Vehicle: Personal
Comments: Travel is required between the Tribe's program locations. Other travel for training will be offered, but not required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Three years of experience in related industry.
- Experience with network wiring and configuration.
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems and applications.
- Experience with web site development preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working with Alaska Native/American Indian people preferred.
- Ability to lift materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
This Job Description reflects Kenaitze Indian Tribe's best effort to describe the essential functions and qualifications of the job described. It is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities or qualifications of the job. This document is not intended to exclude an opportunity for modifications consistent with providing reasonable accommodation. This is not intended to be a contract.
Kenaitze Indian Tribe - 30+ days ago