Position Summary :
We are seeking a full-time IT Support Associate who will be responsible for providing support to end users on a variety of issues. The Associate will be able to identify, research, and resolve technical problems. Promptly responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support for both local and remote users. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Provisions new hardware/accounts for new employees.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of fields’ concepts, practices and procedures.
2. Manages and performs a variety of complicated tasks.
3. Provide administrative support and documentation for specific projects.
4. Consistently meet project deadlines and maintain service levels.
5. Other duties as assigned and deemed necessary for support of daily operations.
Experience and Educational Requirements :
1. Associate’s degree in information technology, computer science or information systems.
2. Microsoft certified professionals preferred
3. Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years demonstrated experience in field or related area.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements :
1. Proficiency required (at least three (3) years’ experience) with the following:
a) TCP/IP Networking skills
b) Windows (XP/7)
c) Active directory (Server 2008 R2) administration and troubleshooting
d) MS Office(2010)
2. Sound knowledge and practical understanding of standard software packages including:
b) Microsoft Office (Including Outlook, Project, Visio)
c) iPhone (iOS) and various mobile hardware platforms.
d) Google Apps for Business
e) Juniper infrastructure experience including VoIP phones and wireless a plus
3. A wide degree of creativity/latitude is expected.
4. Ability to work independently and autonomously on assigned projects from inception to completion.
5. Superb attention to detail.
6. Has extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
7. Exceptional service, courtesy, professionalism and communication skills.
8. Excited to learn new skills, solve problems, work in a fast paced environment.