PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Job Functions / Responsibilities
• Develops & implements Company-wide Information Technology (IT) risk assessment/audit coverage program.
• Manages/participates in independent, objective examinations of information systems/technologies deployed throughout PACCAR.
• Oversees use of data analytic tools (ACL) to extract and analyze data from application systems.
• Provides internal control guidance during system development initiatives.
• Coordinates information technology audit objectives with internal and external audit groups.
.• Supervises, trains, and develops audit staff.
• Assists the Director in developing and updating the annual audit plan.
• Interacts with senior management to discuss plans and audit findings.
• Responsible for IT audit staff and administrative system support for the entire Internal Audit staff.
• Performs audits and special assignments as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
• Minimum eight years of diversified IT, Engineering and/or external/internal audit experience, including three years in a supervisory capacity and four years of Information Systems Auditing experience.
• Detailed technical experience with SAP, Oracle, BaaN, JDE applications, IBM mainframe, AS400, Windows, UNIX, Active Directory, Cisco network devices, web applications and network perimeter security.
• Skilled with ACL data extraction and analysis software at an advanced level.
• Thorough knowledge of auditing theory and practice, detailed familiarity with information systems (IS) controls, COBIT, ITIL and superior analytical ability. In-depth knowledge of accounting/finance.
• Internal audit fundamentals – has developed audit programs/testing procedures and is skilled in developing actionable recommendations to improve internal controls.
• Thorough understanding of and experience implementing compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act with emphasis on sections 404/302 and their application to Information Technology.
• Prior IT experience with PACCAR preferred.
• Experience with data extraction/analysis in multiple environments (i.e. SAP, Oracle, JDEdwards, etc.).
• Exposure to manufacturing industry / operations and/or financial services.
• Foreign languages skills are an advantage especially Spanish or Dutch.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
• BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics and Masters Degree (or equivalent for non-U.S. applicants) required.
• CISA, CIA, CPA, or other relevant certification required for an outside hire.
• Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems or Engineering.
• CISA, CIA, CPA, or other relevant certification preferred for an internal candidate.
Skills/Unique Facets Of Position
• Strong oral and written communication skills, with an in-depth understanding of business organizations and management control processes.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Must have strong leadership skills with ability to supervise and motivate staff to achieve high level of professional work while maximizing performance.
• Must have superior administrative skills to complete audit/projects with ability to lead and coordinate several audits/projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to convey technical risks to management in an easily understood format.
• Position requires travel from 20% to 30% including international.
Additional PACCAR Website Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PACCAR Inc. - 19 months ago
Global and diverse opportunities! Smart and creative colleagues! Exciting assignments and growth prospects! What drives your career? Find...