Stamford, CT, US
A $5.3 billion company with over 28,000 employees, Pitney Bowes is a leading provider of customer communication technologies. Our software, equipment and services help businesses communicate with their customers more effectively in today's multi-channel environment. Through our unique combination of smarter analytical tools and expertise in physical, digital and hybrid communications, we're helping businesses meet the many challenges of connecting with individual customers in a targeted manner. We also provide strategic outsourcing services to help organizations streamline their mail and print operations and manage critical documents.
We are currently seeking a Senior I.T. Auditor, Job # 134946 which resides within our US_Audit & Advisory Services line of business. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth. This position will be located in our Stamford, CT location
Conduct comprehensive reviews of information systems that support Pitney Bowes businesses and product lines and rendering a report detailing control and operational improvements required. Assist audit teams performing application reviews. Provide guidance and assistance in developing and deploying continuous audits and automated testing utilizing ACL. Provide controls-related oversight to PBI's information technology universe as an integrated part of the larger Internal Audit function.
Accountabilities and scope of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
All interested individuals must apply online. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- High degree of professionalism, competence and flexibility to work within a complex, multi-faceted and matrixed environment in meeting deadlines and business objectives.
- Responsibility to remain current in the information technology area and maintain an understanding of all information technology aspects of areas under review.
- Based upon an understanding of the critical IT controls within the business process/area under review, develop detailed risk assessment, audit planning memos and audit programs
- Development and execution of audit procedures to comprehensively test critical controls contained therein
- Perform tests and review procedures to adequately examine business controls and identify areas of weakness or risk.
- Ensure that audit assignments are completed within established time constraints.
- Prepare and review audit workpapers submitted by peers for accuracy, completeness, and compliance to company and professional standards.
- Prepare and ensure reports are produced timely at the completion of each audit assignment highlighting weaknesses identified and recommendations for improved internal controls and procedures and recommending areas where corrective action is needed.
- Full understanding of PB businesses and information technology strategy (at a conceptual and execution level) with an ability to communicate this knowledge to non-IT professionals within and outside the Internal Audit function
- Provision and on the job training and coaching to both IT Audit and Financial/Operational staff in the areas of IT controls and data retrieval and analysis using ACL.
- Ability to work independently or serve in a "support in-charge capacity" of audit team in planning, organizing, reporting and completing IT operational and application audits or special projects.
- Flexibility to work as an individual contributor or as part of an integrated team with Financial/Operational auditors or directly with the highest levels of Operating or IT management.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management and staff.
- Participate in the training, development and motivation of staff to maintain standards of knowledge, skills and disciplines essential to the performance of internal audit.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel requirements 20% - 25% on an as needed basis.
To learn more about Pitney Bowes and the many other opportunities available, please visit www.pb.com/careers .
- BS or BA in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related business field is required High level of IT knowledge, particularly in operations, data security and controls.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years experience to include IT general controls, information security, data center (mainframe and client/server) and operational IT audits along with application reviews of ERP systems.
- CISA preferred
- CPA or MBA an asset
- Superior analysis skills, with strong understanding of processes and compliance
- In depth experience in data extraction and analysis using specialized audit software ( such as ACL) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer, software and navigational skills.
Pitney Bowes - 16 months ago
Pitney Bowes has a measured approach to managing mail. The world's largest producer of postage meters, the company also makes other...