Design, monitor, and audit controls for core IT applications and systems. Perform analysis of IT data to assess risk and improve processes and efficiency.
Bachelor's degree in IT, MIS, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, related field or equivalent experience. 2-4 years of internal auditing, general auditing with emphasis in MIS or IT, operational auditing experience or experience evaluating internal technical control systems. Experience with specialized tools like MS SQL Server, Oracle, or Business Objects required.
Licenses/Certifications: CISA, CISSIP, MS SQL Server, CPA, OR CIA preferred
- Monitor, audit and evaluate controls for effectiveness and efficiency to mitigate areas of risks
- Assess application risks, system risks and data processes within IT and address risks with applicable general controls or recommend solutions
- Review and prepare for scheduled audit reports from both internal and external requests
- Design application and system level controls in adherence to best auditing and security practices
- Interact with business owners to identify key controls and coordinate appropriate measurement efforts for process improvement
- Complete optimization reviews and prepare audit reports associated with the completion of scheduled audits (HIPAA, SOX, SOC1, and various State Department of Insurance audits)
- Serve as primary liaison between auditing bodies, IT security management, compliance and business stakeholders
- Assist with implementation of department strategy related to information systems and technology architecture
Centene Corporation - 15 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...