Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is a regional, public accounting firm that delivers innovative accounting, tax, audit and specialized services. We are currently seeking an IT Auditor for our office in Atlanta, Georgia.
As the largest CPA firm based in the Southern U.S., we combine deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services and a strong commitment to personal service. We have over 1,700 people located throughout the Southern U.S. and Mid-Atlantic located in 30 offices.
The IT Staff Auditor participates in multiple client engagement teams and other related activities. Engagements focus on the assessment and/or evaluation of Information Technology (IT) systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. Engagements may be either assurance (attestation) and/or risk advisory in nature, and vary considerably in size and complexity. All of our IT Risk & Assurance services, whether assurance or advisory in nature, are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and, in so doing, help to improve IT and business performance. In addition to assurance-related engagements such as financial attestation and Service Organizational Control engagements, our IT risk advisory services focus on IT governance and effectiveness; IT program management and assurance; security and controls of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations; and business intelligence and information analysis.
As a full-service public accounting firm providing business solutions, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is able to offer our people opportunity and experience in a full complement of industry-specific functions. Professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Moreover, we offer our employees competitive salaries and innovative benefits such as a broad range of industry and management training opportunities.
- IT Staff Audit professionals assist clients in employing proper information systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk
- Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop work program timelines, risk assessments, and other planning documents. Work with the engagement team to document the business processes dependent on information technology
- Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- Perform tests of general IT controls to verify and validate findings
- Work with internal audit departments
- Support external audits
- Perform SOC1 and SOC2 projects
- BA or BS in Accounting or related field
- Masters degree in Information Systems
- 0-3 years of audit experience in a public accounting firm
- CPA and or CISA candidate
- Experience with Blackline balance sheet reconciliation software a plus
- Superb written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge of Accounting Software Systems a plus (i.e. SAP, Oracle)
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, with a desire to learn new things and tackle challenges
- Ability to work closely and effectively with all levels of management with a high degree of professionalism
- 1 – 2 years of Management Information Systems (MIS) background
- IT/Internal Audit experience
- Willingness to travel 20% - 50%
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP - 17 months ago
So you are an accounting professional looking to make a change?
You’ve come to the right place.
We are always on the lookout for...