Life at Nissan encompasses everything that inspires both the quality of our vehicles and the quality of our people. Company-wide, you'll find fast learners and self-starting engines as well as people who are quick to embrace change and take an idea into overdrive.
Nissan is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill an opening for an IT Auditor at our Franklin, TN headquarters location.
Primary focus is to plan and perform routine IT and application audits. As necessary, assists in testing of financial and business controls. Assesses the quality and condition of controls; reports findings and makes recommendations as to the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization's system of internal controls. Conducts audits in accordance with internal audit standards, corporate policies and procedures, contractual terms and conditions, and other regulatory requirements. Participates in regulatory (i.e. SOX) evaluation activities.
Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
- Plans and conducts routine IT internal audits based on assigned schedule.
- Assists in the development of audit objectives and creation of audit programs.
- Develops audit programs and generates reports.
- Develops methods to analyze controls, data and business processes.
- Identify potential threats and vulnerabilities observed during audit.
- Develops recommendations to improve controls.
- Presents audit findings to Internal Audit management to discuss conclusions and recommendations.
- Participates in exit meetings with senior management.
- Assists various departments with special projects and investigations.
- Assists in regulatory compliance activities.
- Works under the supervision of the Senior Auditor or Manager.
- As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of US-SOX or J-SOX IT assessment methods, and concepts of financial audit. Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information systems and drawing logical conclusions. Good understanding and knowledge of audit procedures, including work paper preparation and review techniques. Excellent oral and written skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of directly related professional work experience, including 2 years of Audit experience that includes evaluating general IT controls review, IT entity level controls, application controls, SAS 70 reports, operating systems, and database systems. This experience also includes conducting US-SOX or J-SOX IT assessments and in the use of the COSO/COBIT framework.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. CPA, CIA, or CISA is a plus. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and project management software to produce non-standard, creative products.
- Up to 15% domestic and international travel.
All of us at Nissan - regardless of functional area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Apply Now.
NISSAN - 24 months ago
Nissan Motor gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North...