Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Executes less complex portions of the Risk & Control Services plan, including audit activities and DIACAP, HIPAA and PCI compliance activities, presenting objectives and results to various levels of management. Executes on a structured approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Identifies control deficiencies, assesses exposure and significance, and proposes cost effective recommendations and drive remediation.
- Gathers and provides input into risk assessments in conformance with corporate standards and policy. Presents results to various levels of client management and occasional interfacing with clients.
- Identifies control deficiencies, assesses exposure and significance, and proposes cost effective recommendations while working with varying lines of business.
- Coordinates with appropriate control groups (internal and external) in planning, and executing assigned work.
- Certification preferred. If not, but must be able to attain one in 12 months
- Availability to travel.
- 0-2 years in IT audit experience, information security consulting experience and/or network security/administration experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Standard desktop computing skills.
- Experience in financial or healthcare services industries
- Certifications: CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC
SourceHOV is a proud sponsor of the 100,000 jobs Mission to employ America’s veterans. We believe that hiring veterans is not only the right thing to do for veterans, but it’s a great thing to do for our business. Our Nation’s military veterans represent the best this country has to offer and they bring meaningful skills to the workplace. Additionally we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.