Defense Logistics Agency
Office of Financial Operations (J8)
Summit Technologies is currently seeking IT audit professionals to support the Defense Logistics Agency resource stewardship governance efforts and enterprise-level strategic objectives.
This position requires at least one year of experience participating in IT audit service projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Assist in drafting and preparing project deliverables
- Interface with the client on a day-to-day basis
- Support the completion of project specific tasks within estimated time frames and budget constraints for implementation and acceptance process
- Support presentations and client meetings
- Develop required corrective or support actions
Ft. Belvoir, VA.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant business or technical field
- At least 1 year of applicable financial or business consulting experience
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.) is required
- Excellent analytical and writing skills is highly desired
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations and the principles of being directly involved in the acquisition aspect is highly desired
- Familiarity with OMB Circulars A-123, Managements Responsibility for Internal Control; ; A-127, Financial Management Systems; A-134, Financial Accounting Principles and Standards; and the Federal Information Systems Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) is highly desired
- Experience working with DoD/DLA is highly desired
- Travel in CONUS may be required to various DLA Field Site locations
IT Audit with Federal Information Systems Control Audit Manual (FISCAM) familiarity
Candidates must undergo a National Agency Check Investigation (NACI) clearance.
Summit Technologies LLC - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard