WEX Inc |
is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX Inc today!
Under general supervision of the Manager of IT Audit, performs IT and integrated audits. This position requires knowledge of information systems auditing, supplemented with practical experience in IT operations. The IT Auditor will perform audits of complex IT infrastructures (Networks, Mainframe, Telecommunications, Operating Systems, Change Management, Disaster Recovery, Cloud Computing, and Security). The IT Auditor will also provide suggestions on compliance with regulatory and procedural IT issues. Additionally, the position requires the auditor to assess risk across a wide variety of business processes, and interface with all levels of the organization, including Senior Management.
At WEX Inc , we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preference toward Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security, Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 2 to 5 years of relative experience in audit and/or information technology
- Basic understanding of IT technical areas, e.g. logical security, network configuration, operating systems, change management, IT operations, cloud computing, etc.
- Practical IT experience helpful and may be considered in lieu of audit experience
- Understanding of payment systems and PCI Data Security Standards a plus
- Professional certification helpful, e.g. CISA, CIA, CPA
- Personal computer literacy required, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong analytical skills required
- Ability to handle complex problems and multitasks required
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) required
- Conforms to acceptable standards of conduct as expressed in the employee handbook and the code of conduct for auditors as prescribed by the Institute of Internal Auditors and the Information Systems Audit and Controls Association
- Must pass a successful background investigation
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
· 401(k) Plan
· Life Insurance/AD&D
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Pet Insurance
· Bonus Plan
WEX Inc. - 20 months ago
WEX (formerly Wright Express) provides payment processing and information management services to commercial and government vehicle fleets...