Will provide IT support to a federal agency on a long term project at the CSSS.NET office in Bellevue, NE.
- Assist Project Manager in creating monthly and weekly status report for LRM Release Management.
- Assist Project Manager with Project Planning support for yearly LRM team planning.
- Monitor Release/Projects daily to ensure documents are complete to meet scheduled dates.
- Provide current status of each assigned Release weekly and monthly.
- Monitor and notify of problems and issues with Releases
- Provide and publish meeting minutes for meetings with the government, as required
- Update team documents for both Release and Change Management
- Complete Change and Release tickets in BMC Remedy
- Provide input/guidance for multiple activities related to Release and Change Management
- Provide SharePoint support for release and project documentation.
- Assist with process mapping of business processes for LRM
- Bring creative ideas and suggestions in improving LRM processes
- Work directly with all levels of Project Managers
- Works directly with Government Management and CSSS Corporate Management
- Serves as backup to Project Manager
- Assist with creative solutions for automating Release and Configuration Management
CSSS.NET - 24 months ago