IT Business Analyst - Verathon ®
Verathon ® is looking for an IT Business Analyst to become the newest member of our IT Team located in our Bothell, WA headquarters.
The IT Business Analyst's primary responsibility is to participate in business process improvements, provide application support including incident management, and lead testing efforts to ensure quality. This role will be the interface between customers and IT, filling communication gaps and coordinating development efforts. A successful candidate should be capable of participating in project life cycle phases including requirements gathering, design, testing and delivering effective documentation including diagrams/mockups/workflows. Strong customer and interpersonal skills are essential.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Coordinate with IT and user community to build and enhance business systems and processes.
- Assist in day-to-day operations support of ERP, Financial, and CRM environments.
- Gather and document user requirements, workflows, and test cases for business systems.
- Administer business systems by managing user accounts, security roles, and implement basic configuration.
- Manage case incidents through internal help desk system, ensure issues are resolved and documented.
- Understand usage of all systems and users business workflows; help evaluate new systems as necessary.
- Follow change control procedures and ensure proper validation of all system changes going into production.
- Work closely with users, team manager, and other members of the team to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines.
- Provide timely, efficient, and accurate project status updates to team manager and key business users.
- Work on reporting/analysis projects as assigned by manager.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from 4 year accredited college or equivalent mix of experience.
- 4+ years in enterprise application environment (CRM, ERP, Financial)
- 4+ business improvement activities.
- 4+ as a power user with MS Office tools (EXCEL, WORD, VISIO)
- Knowledge of SQL databases, queries and reporting.
- Knowledge of web/desktop based application capabilities.
- Knowledge and experience with business processes.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple task assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Adept at interfacing with users with a focus on building rapport, listening and questioning skills.
Verathon is a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper Industries, an acquisitive S&P 500 and NYSE listed diversified growth company. Verathon is headquartered in the greater Seattle area, in Bothell, Washington, and has 7 international subsidiaries in Canada, Europe and Asia. The company designs, manufactures, distributes and markets reliable, state-of-the-art medical devices and services to the health care community that offer meaningful improvement in patient care. Our largest brands, BladderScan and GlideScope, have achieved worldwide recognition as the number one leader in their respective markets. Verathon is a financially sound company with consistent growth and performance even during down market cycles. We have a strong pipeline of new products for multiple areas of discipline within the heath care industry.
Verathon was acquired by Roper Industries (US Ticker symbol ROP) in December 2009 as a platform for future acquisitions leveraging the talented management team and extraordinary channel development in developed country markets.
Verathon offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package to full-time employees including company sponsored health plan, 401k with match, wellness and tuition reimbursement and the advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Verathon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives will build a strong foundation for success.