We are looking for an IT Business Analyst with experience within Information Management. Information Management contains both Master Data Management and Business structures and applications development. The candidate must have experience working with large data sets, end-users and customers to document business processes, gather requirements, define user interfaces, and resolove day-to-day issues. Successful candidates will be involved in supporting and developing new MDM systems, enhancements to existing systems, and maintenance/problem solving of existing systems. The chosen incumbent will work in the Application Delivery unit and report to a Business Administration Line Manager.
The position is located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Understands customer and user requirements, their strategies, and their goals
- Understands the relation between business and IT requirements and suggests solutions.
- Describes the workflow and the high-level requirements for IT solutions to support the business processes
- Ensuring that master data requirements associated with system and project's deliverables are defined and understood with master data owners
- Responsible for ensuring that the developed solution complies with given specifications and customer quality requirements
- Perform maintenance and support according to Assignment Agreement/SLA
- Ensure the applications comply with master data and the information model
- Able to understand and document business processes
- Strong skills in writing Software Requirements Specifications (SRS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to successfully manage change management for master data processes
- Test plan writing and executing system tests
- Development of reports and data analysis to support executive decision-making through a variety of business intelligence and database tools
- MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint (Advanced)
- Bachelor or Master degree, or equivalent business experience
- Experience with formal development methodologies such as Agile, RUP, Kanban
- Experience working with Developers to produce project estimates
- Experience writing queries in databases
- Experience working with Customers to define IT project requirements
- Experience working with large transactional data sets
- Five+ years of experience as an IT Business Analyst or working in IT Application development
- Relevant experience on business analysis, pre-studies, report writing and presentation.
- Experience working in Automotive or manufacturing industry is a plus
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Volvo Group - 14 months ago