This position is responsible for monitoring the Quest network and to provide re-connection should the connection be terminated. The employee will enter data into the Quest System and document any system changes. Relocate Quest equipment as needed for each show. Hardwires Quest equipment, and runs cables as needed. Position requires employee to be at the events and be available to solve problems as they arise.
Properly programs and deploys Quest hardware. Runs cables and hardwires equipment as needed. Creates, opens and closes events in Quest Venue Manager Software. Identifies defects or damage in any given piece of hardware and processes the RMA for repair or replacement. Availability at all shows to problem solve as the opportunity arises including trouble shooting keypads, touch screens, printers, cables, cash drawers and basic network connectivity. Requires planning to be set up for events properly and to anticipate problems that would arise. Works closely with Fairplex IT Department
Similar experience in deploying registers and maintaining connectivity.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience deploying and entering data in similar operational system.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English to acceptable standards.
- Must be able to troubleshoot computer related errors within a short amount of time.
- Extensive knowledge of computers, capable of hardwiring and programming
- Must demonstrate on ability to work in an organized and efficient manner.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with limited supervision.
- Strong communications skills and ability to work well with all departments.
- Must present a clean and professional image even in times of high stress.