IT Compliance Specialist
Job ID #: 81728
Functional Area: Information Technology
Company: 10042 - AIG Global Services, Inc.
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
Experience Required: 3-5 years
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Percentage: 0
- Manage the day-to-day IT compliance management processes to track and monitor various IT compliance initiatives across AIG (Federal Reserve examination, SOX, other regulatory examinations, audits, self-assessments, standards and exceptions, etc.).
- Work with corporate and business unit IT compliance representatives to analyze, communicate and articulate Federal Reserve requests, audit and self-assessment issues/findings.
- Manage IT compliance management tracking processes and lead projects with ITGRC technology specialists to develop, and expand tools. Provide leadership for developing enterprise initiatives.
- Conduct training across corporate and business units on the IT compliance management processes and the tools available to manage and track requests, audit, and self-assessment issues and findings, policies, standards and exceptions.
- Support corporate and business units in evaluating quality of self- assessments and developing action plans to remediate their identified issues/findings.
- Provide periodic reports to the Global IT Compliance Leader regarding action plan closure status, schedule, and trends identified during ongoing projects, examinations, audits, and assessments.
-Bachelor's or master's degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience with records management, electronic content management, compliance management or audit experience.
- Experience with technical aspects of IT including networks, servers, application architecture, application development, and related information security, regulatory and associated risk issues.
- Experience performing audits, security, vulnerability, penetration tests, or assessments and evaluations.
- Ability to clearly interpret and communicate the threats, risks and impacts to all levels of the organization.
- Experience with regulations, policy, standards, procedures and other requirements and ability to support compliance through process management.
- Experience with risk and compliance tools such as Archer and Open Pages.
- Extensive experience with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and HTML.
- High level critical thinking and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, effective interpersonal skills, strong formal presentation abilities.
- Project Management Skills.
- Experience working with federal regulators a plus.
- CISSP, CGEIT, CISM, CISA or other Information Security related certifications a plus
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig
Valic - 13 months ago