The Technology Coordinator will provide administrative technical support to the entire Campus and PSC. The candidate is responsible for providing customer service to faculty, students and staff at the Campus and PSC.
• Maintain servers for Administrative and Student network
• Maintain Win7 Workstation PC’s and MAC Workstations
• Maintain Student, Faculty and Administrative Email system including training
• Hardware and software installs & troubleshooting
• Printer and copier troubleshooting
• Configure PC’s, MACs, and printers
• Daily tape backups of Macs
• Act as help desk for all students, faculty, and staff
• Train instructors and staff in use of new software
• Maintain computer Lab, copier supplies
• Maintain telephone system
• Maintain Multimedia devices
The ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, with a diverse group of students and peers is required. This person must have the ability to think creatively, ask probing questions, recognize problems, formulate solutions, and have good follow-up skills. The Technology Coordinator will have a positive attitude and handle problems in a professional and courteous manner.
An Associates Degree is required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred. If the degree is in a discipline other than Information Technology the candidate must possess at least four years of related work experience or evidence of specialized training or competency in the Computer Technology field. The candidate will exhibit strong organizational skills and willing to work flexible work hours to support evenings and Saturday mornings. The candidate must be proficient and have experience with Microsoft Office, ISA Server, Microsoft Windows 2003 and 2008 Server, and Oracle applications
Bryant & Stratton College - 16 months ago