The Global Infrastructure Delivery organization implement infrastructure based solutions for business projects. The Global Infrastructure Commercial Delivery Lead role is responsible for the management and direction of the Commercial Delivery team. This team executes project efforts focusing on middleware implementation and application integration for commercial applications including SAP, HR, Sales and Marketing, and Manufacturing. This lead works closed with two other delivery leads, focus in Infrastructure and Research Applications. Additionally, the lead is responsible for working collaboratively with other Infrastructure and application teams.
The Delivery Lead will ensure the projects that are scoped appropriately, resources are allocated and financials are tracked. The ideal candidate will exhibit strong leadership skills, focusing on strong partnership capabilities. Additionally, this lead will be able to work effectively in a diverse, highly talented team, continuously striving for innovation and excellence.
- Set direction, evaluate performance and manage day to day operations for the Commercial Delivery team technical and project management resources
- Scoping of solutions based on project requirements. Financial estimation and tracking, milestone tracking and
- Work closely with Architecture, Engineering, and Support teams on new technology introductions.
- Work closely and strengthen the partnership with the Commercial IT and Business units for project delivery
- Identify and promote continuous improvements holistically across the Global Delivery process
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ years of proven experience in planning, implementing, operating, managing, and integrating complex enterprise IT systems
- Experience should include exposure to infrastructure technologies such as servers, storage, database, networking & high performance computing
- Previous leadership experience (people lead)
- Work in both a self-directed manner and provide guidance to the delivery sub-team lead and project managers
- Willingness and capability of quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals
- Function from a holistic view across the Enterprise of technical needs and available technical capabilities
- Ability to work in matrix team environments
Monsanto - 14 months ago
Monsanto is one of the world’s leading agricultural technology companies. We’re a company committed to innovation, focused on...