The successful candidate will plan, develop, and implement software solutions supporting all areas of the Fox organization. The role will interact with business stakeholders, functional analysts, and technical development peers. The developer will be responsible for the full development lifecycle including new development, change management, QA, and maintenance processes. This is an excellent growth opportunity within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
- 3-5 years of application development with VB.NET and SQL
- KEY Skills: .NET, VB.NET, WPF, Windows Forms, ASP.NET, IIS, Excel
- Experience with ERP systems (Epicor 9), e-Commerce platforms, and EDI are a huge plus
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, and Visual Studio along with business and accounting applications
- Date warehouse experience desired
- Capable of evolving code to reusable patterns and shrinking code base while fulfilling new requests and performing maintenance on existing code
- XAML experience desirable.
- Familiarity with data warehousing technologies and concepts
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously work on several complex projects, with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
Compass Diversified Holdings helps niche companies navigate their way toward profitability. The holding company owns controlling stakes in...