- Work with Business Systems Analysts to develop and/or modify ABAP dialog programs, reports, ABAP Objects, ALV reports, user exits, BADIs, SAP scripts, Smartforms, BDCs, IDOCs, and BAPI's on an ERP environment.
- Good debugging skills
- Assist with troubleshooting PRD issues as necessary.
- 6+ years experience programming in ABAP including all the basic functions mentioned above.
- BS degree in a related field of study.
- Good communication, team and self-management skills.
- Additional programming experience (Java, VB/.Net).
- Strong business knowledge as well as functional knowledge in SAP R3.
- Experience on ECC 6.0
- Experience with AFS (apparel and footwear) industry solution.
- Experience with CRM, BW, APO, and IS-Retail.
- Knowledge on CRM web UI 7.0 development (Dynpro)
Oakley - 22 months ago
Oakley sells so many sunglasses, it goggles the mind. The company makes and sells performance sunglasses and ski goggles for sports and...