IT Director, Client Technical Support
Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all Client Support IT functions at the location. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions. Also serves as a member of the Senior IT leadership team to improve the overall quality of processes within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions
• Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
• Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations
• Produces detailed time line for each application release and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status
• Directs and prioritizes the work load of subordinate personnel
• Reviews all designs, code and unit test plans where applicable
• Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution
• Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts
• Represents the IT function at customer review meeting when appropriate
• Directs education programs for her/his staff
• Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting
• Performs salary administration and conducts interviews and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Ensure the compliance to enterprise security policy
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in IS or CS from a four-year college or university with 7+ years of experience in IT with 5+ years working experience with Interactive Intelligence telephony platform and multiple CRM(s). Must have a broad working knowledge of IT process, tools, and techniques, as well as call center support experience. High knowledge of custom developed applications and packaged based applications. This position requires strong people leadership skills and the ability to manage complex technical project teams and delegate authority. Exceptional communication and negotiation skills are vital.
Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Math Ability: Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to deal with and solve problems using solid judgment skills.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate. This job requires working in a business office with computers, printers, and light traffic.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, you must be able to sit for extended periods of time and communicate with callers through the use of a headset.
You must be able to lift up to 30 pounds, have close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust your focus with good hand-eye coordination.
Carenet - 10 months ago
In 1988, Carenet Healthcare Services launched as a patient care advocacy and navigation operation within the Christus Santa Rosa Hospital...