IT Director Demand/Supply Planning and Portfolio Management
The IT Director will be responsible for ensuring the roadmap of Global Operations/ Demand and Supply Planning initiatives aligns with the core goals and strategic priorities of the company. Reporting to the IT Supply Chain Management Director, the IT director will interact directly with leaders in the business and play an instrumental role in defining and executing a multi-year transformational roadmap. The IT Director needs to be a strong leader; in addition to driving the business and IT architecture for the function he/she will play a leadership role in driving solutions, including coaching and mentoring analysts and architects in IT and the Business on defining and managing business requirements.
He will be responsible for defining and implementing the applications supply planning architecture which will result in long term solutions with hands-off processing capabilities. He/She will work with the supply chain enablement team to refine and optimize systems solutions. He/She will also work with IT applications support team to refine and optimize key systems inputs into Demand and Supply Planning.
The IT Director should have the ability to effectively communicate status progress, tactical/strategic directional roadmaps, and issues/challenges. He/she should also have the ability to effectively optimize team resources.
- College/university degree in Information Technology and/or Business Studies
- 10+ years of experience with IT solutions development and business process optimization required; functional knowledge of supply chain and manufacturing very beneficial.
- 3-5 years work experience as an IT Director
- At least 3 years in Demand and/or Supply Planning
- In depth expertise on semi-conductor front to back manufacturing and associated process and systems supporting components. In depth expertise on manufacturing planning indices, supply planning engines supporting manufacturing build requirements, manufacturing bill of materials, and binning related to co-products. Strong applications expertise in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Demand and Supply Planning. Working experience with linear based programming models. Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Experience with SAP implementation projects and support
- Experience with IT Portfolio planning (e.g. IT Clarity)
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required, Masters Degree preferred.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - 23 months ago
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is a global semiconductor company with facilities around the world. The Company offer x86 microprocessors, for...