External Job Description
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global provider of real estate services with a diversified business model that includes real estate franchising, brokerage, relocation and title services. Realogy's brands and business units include Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty®, NRT LLC, Cartus and Title Resource Group. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,500 offices with 238,500 sales associates doing business in 103 countries and territories around the world. Realogy is headquartered in Parsippany, N.J.
We are currently looking for an
to work in our Parsippany, NJ office and support all of the NRT offices in the Northeast region. This will include traveling to offices throughout NJ and NY.
• Oversee and manage operational activities of the IT department within the region.
• Provide direction and support for IT solutions that maintain mission critical business operations.
• Project Management for IT related projects in the metro i.e.: Office moves and remodels, Company Website support and vendor management.
• Primary Point of contact for IT related matters for local Senior management.
• Work closely with internal and external business partners to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions.
• Second Responder Review during business hours of WUP (What’s Up Pro) Plasma to determine any outages that may need attention. Primary during non business hours and weekends. Communicate additional information about outages to Metro and Regional Personnel
• Primary for changes to the WUP monitoring system
• Heat Tickets
o Works/troubleshoots tickets onsite and remote
o Closes completed tickets
• Active Directory Administration
o Workstation Account Management
Manage and issue workstation names per naming convention
Create/add/delete Workstation accounts in correct OU
o Public Folder Administration
Using Existing Security Groups, Add/Change/Delete Top Level folders
Request creation of any addition security groups from Regional Support and assign to second level folders with type of Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Contacts per policy that PF’s is not a file server.
• Blackberry Enterprise Server Administrator
o Add/Delete BES Accounts
o Troubleshoot single account issues by removing and re-adding accounts
o Escalate service related issues to Regional Engineers for troubleshooting
• Monitors Branch & DMZ data replication to online backup storage.
• RESTORE files from Backups and tape for file restore requests
o Follow Backup Procedures document for Tape rotation and archiving
o Monitor Backup Jobs to maintain successful backup
o Communication issues to Regional Engineers
• Work with Metro Personnel to update Application servers Communication/Escalation of issues/solutions to National Engineers
• Maintain fixed asset inventory
• Initial configuration and installation of switches
• Evaluate new software and perform testing for metro desktop application upgrades
• Antispam Administration
o Research and adjust filters for block spam request
o Troubleshoot inbound and outbound mail delivery and delay issues
• Additional responsibilities as required.
• 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience with a breadth of technology related programs.
• 3 – 5 years of staff management experience
• 3 – 5 years Active Directory and Exchange 2003 support and administration experience.
• Has worked on numerous technology initiatives including the development and launch of new systems.
• Experience on various types of systems including websites, transactional systems, financial systems, phone systems, networks, etc.
• Vendor management experience
• Strong project management skills.
• Proven ability to be successful in a matrix management environment
• BA, BS Preferred
• Microsoft MCSE certification desired
• Citrix experience a plus
• Excellent client servicing skills
- Must have the ability to travel approximately 50% of the time via car in the NY/NJ region.
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, log on to
Realogy Holdings Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. EEO MFVH
Amount of Travel
50% to 75%
Work At Home