Information Technology - Director - Healthcare - FQHC - Infrastructure - Information Systems - Computer Operations - System Design - System Development - Software - Hardware - LAN - WAN
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers (SJFMC) is seeking an experienced and dedicated IT Director for our corporate office located in Hammonton, New Jersey. The IT Director will be responsible for providing technology vision and leadership in the development and implementation of the organization's technology programs for federally qualified health centers (FQHC); Promotes organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing IT infrastructure.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Must have Comprehensive knowledge of systems design and development process
- Technical knowledge: Cloud technology, WAN/LAN management, desktop, notebook, hand-held and server, computer hardware, operating systems, and information technology
Established in 1977, SJFMC provides quality medical care to the underserved, low income and migrant communities in South Jersey. We are federally qualified, are passionate about eliminating barriers to healthcare, offer great benefits, and have a diverse, skilled and friendly staff working together to provide quality care to our patients.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with increasing responsibilitiesfor management and support of healthcare and information technology
- Significant experience in a healthcare setting is desirable
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. - 20 months ago
The mission of Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. is to provide and promote effective, high quality primary and preventative...